Powder Coating Unlimited is proud to offer high temperature ceramic coatings capable of withstanding the harshest under-hood conditions. Whether you are trying to win a trophy in the next show or achieve that next level of performance on the track, we can fulfill your high-temperature coating needs.
High temperature ceramic coating offers many performance enhancing benefits while helping to protect your parts. These coatings have a very good chemical and corrosion resistance and possess excellent thermal barrier characteristics, providing a dramatic reduction in radiated heat.
This means reduced under-hood temperatures, accelerated exhaust gas velocity and a longer life expectancy for the entire exhaust system. When cured, a very effective corrosion inhibiting film is formed that protects the part against oxidation and imparts excellent chemical resistance that further extends part life and enhances appearance.
Why Use High-Temperature Ceramic Coating?
- Reduce under-hood temperatures
- Extend life of other under-hood components
- Unlike header wrap, does not hold moisture
- Improves performance of the engine
- Protects components from corrosion
- Provides protection up to 2000° F
- Provides a clean appearance
- Easy maintenance & cleaning
- Shiny finish won’t blue like chrome
- Available in a variety of colors
Uses for High-Temperature Ceramic Coating?
Many people already know that high-temperature ceramic coats are used to coat original equipment exhaust manifolds and aftermarket headers, but they may not know some of the other applications for the same products. A few of those applications are boat parts, motorcycle parts, tractor parts and snowmobile parts … among so many more.